Frequently Asked Questions
- How to post a bid notice?
- How to post a bid supplement?
- How to fail or cancel a bid notice?
- How to add suppliers on the Document Request List (DRL)?
- How to post an award notice?
- How to update an award notice to post the notice to proceed details?
- How to create a shortlist?
- How to post award notice for alternative modes of procurement?
- How to postpone the closing date of a bid notice?
- How to register in the PhilGEPS?
Suppliers may register online at www.philgeps.gov.ph. The merchant must provide a valid e-mail address, company TIN, DTI, SEC and/or CDA Registration Number whichever is applicable and other required information.
- How do I pay my Platinum Membership registration or renewal?
You can choose to pay through Landbank using the OnColl Payment Slip or pay directly at our Cashier’s Office. Please be informed that we do not accept credit card payments but only through debit cards with the following bank networks Bancnet, ExpressNet and MegaLink.
- How to verify if my application for Platinum membership registration is approved?
Kindly wait for the membership upgrade approval through your PhilGEPS account. You will find the notification under the Pending Task upon logging in.
For check payments, we would require a 3-day (working) clearance before we can approve your membership upgrade and allow access to online printing of the Certificate of Registration.
For payment verification and approval of membership upgrade, please send the scanned copy of the OnColl Payment Slip through e-mail at email@example.com .
- What are the different membership types in the PhilGEPS
- How to upgrade to Platinum Membership?
- How can a foreign supplier upgrade to Platinum membership?
- How can a foreign supplier pay the Platinum membership using Wire Transfer scheme?
- How to change the Organization Name in the Platinum membership?
- How to get the “Registration Number” for Red Membership?
- How to change my email address in my PhilGEPS account?